Our style Lill comprises a crafted leather upper and a soft cup sole with perfect flexibility and protection for the little feet. Lill is a shoe with superior functionalities in its standard fitting and great stability. All leathers are metal-free and bio-degradable.
If you wish to customize this shoe with your name, you can do that in our Shoe Builder right here.
- Handcrafted in Portugal
- 100% leather, metal-free and biodegradable
- Lining, extra soft, metal-free and biodegradable
- Double velcro for optimal fitting
- A supportive heel counter
- Removable cushioned footbed for extra comfort
- Cupsole made in recycled TP rubber
- The sole has been stitched and glued for extra durability
- Pyk logo embossment on the tongue
You will receive the shoes in a recycled and re-useable shoe box. The box has a lovely color on the inside, and is made especially for you, to turn inside out and use it for storage ❤
Fit & size
- Fitting: Moderate / standard
- Size: 19-25
In our Shoe Builder program, we cannot accept orders with more sizes of the same style. We encourage you to take your time to measure the little feet carefully. Please use our guide in step 3 and get the accurate size the first time ❤
You will get the best fit by adding 1,0 - 1,2 mm for growth.
Production & shipping
To avoid overproduction this style is made-to-order only. Here you have our Lill shoe in a lovely basic color - ready to put in the basket and we will deliver them to you within 10 working days.
We use GLS for shipping
- Delivery in parcel shops is always free
- Delivery at home address - 5€
- Delivery to business address - 5€
Not all delivery options is available in all countries. This will be visable when you finalize your purchase.
Exchange & returns
We aim to reduce exchange and returns by being very careful with the feet measurements and size recommendations. However, the fit and comfort is our first priority and we know that sometimes it can be hard to get it right.
- Exchanging your shoes is free.
- If you return your purchase, we deduct 7€ in freight cost.
- If you return a pair of shoes with a name printed we deduct 27€.
All shoes must be in original condition and include original packaging.
To keep your shoes in top condition we recommend you to remove any dirt with a wet cloth, let them dry and treat them with a waterproofing spray or natural color leather fat on a regular basis. Suede parts can be cleaned with a suede brush and sprayed with a waterproofing spray.