Our winter boot Dion comprises a crafted soft, breathable and metal-free leather, a flexible natural crepe outsole and 100 % wool lining. Dion has a TEX-membrane that keeps the water out and at the same time allows the boot to breathe to keep the feet warm and dry all day.
- Handcrafted in Portugal by the best shoe makers
- Metal-free and biodegradable leather
- 100% natural wool lining
- Breathable TEX-membrane
- Standard fitting with plenty of room for the toes
- Outsole made of natural crepe from the Hevea-tree
- Removable cushioned footbed for extra comfort
- Pyk embossment on the tongue and on the side
- Recycled and re-usable shoe box
You will receive the shoes in a recycled and re-useable shoe box. The box has a lovely color on the inside, and is made especially for you, to turn inside out and use it for storage ❤
Fit & size
- Fitting: Moderate to wide
- Size: 22-32
Always remember to measure the feet to ensure the correct size. Please take your time measuring the little feet carefully and use our guide to get the accurate size the first time ❤
You will get the best fit by adding 1,0 - 1,2 mm for growth.
Production & shipping
Dion is pre-produced in very limited batches for this season. If your size is available we will ship your shoe the next business day.
We use GLS for shipping
- Delivery in parcel shops is always free
- Delivery at home address - 5€
- Delivery to business address - 5€
Not all options for delivery is available in all countries, but this will be visable when you finalize your purchase.
Exchange & returns
We aim to reduce exchange and returns by being very careful with the feet measurements and size recommendations. However, the fit and comfort is our first priority and we know that sometimes it can be hard to get it right.
- Exchanging your shoes is free
- Return your purchase, we deduct 7€ in freight cost
The shoes must be in original condition and include original packaging.
To keep your shoes in top condition we recommend you to remove any dirt with a wet cloth, let them dry and treat them with a waterproofing spray or natural color leather fat on a regular basis. Suede parts can be cleaned with a suede brush and sprayed with a waterproofing spray.