Our baby style Asta comprises a crafted soft metal-free Nappa leather upper and a thin crepe rubber outsole. Asta is a shoe with superior functionality supporting the very first steps of your child. All leathers are metal-free and biodegradable and crepe from rubber trees.
- Handcrafted in Portugal by the best shoe makers
- Leather upper, all metal-free & bio-degradable
- Extra soft lining, all metal-free and biodegradable
- Cotton lace for perfect fit
- Suede outsole with a thin layer of natural crepe
- Fitting standard/wide with plenty of room for the toes
- A supportive heel counter
- Removable cushioned footbed for extra comfort
- Pyk embossment on the tongue
You will receive the shoes in a recycled and re-useable shoe box. The box has a lovely color on the inside, and is made especially for you, to turn inside out and use it for storage ❤
Fit & size
- Fitting: Moderate to wide
- Size: 19-23
Always remember to measure the feet to ensure the correct size. Please take your time measuring the little feet carefully and use our guide to get the accurate size the first time ❤
You will get the best fit by adding 0,8 - 1,2 cm for growth. With the small children, it is very important that they do not wear a prewalker, which is too big. This can be a hindance in their walking and their development.
Production & shipping
Asta is pre-produced in very limited batches for this season. If your size is available we will ship your shoe the next business day.
We use GLS for shipping
- Delivery in parcel shops is always free
- Delivery at home address - 5€
- Delivery to business address - 5€
Not all options for delivery is available in all countries, but this will be visable when you finalize your purchase.
Exchange & returns
We aim to reduce exchange and returns by being very careful with the feet measurements and size recommendations. However, the fit and comfort is our first priority and we know that sometimes it can be hard to get it right.
- Exchanging your shoes is free
- Return your purchase, we deduct 7€ in freight cost
The shoes must be in original condition and include original packaging.
We do not recommend to put any spray or leather fat on Asta, due to the risk of babies putting it into the mouth, but only to dry it of with a wet cloth, when needed.